- Grapes: Grapes : Merlot and Pinot Nero
- Production area: Bagnone
- Soil type: medium-textured with presence of stones
- Altitude: Southwest 300 meters above sea level
- Planting year : 2005
- Training system: spurred cordon and Guyot
- Plant per hectare: 6000
- Harvest: 4th week of September
- Method and duration of refinement : 3 months in stainless steel and 3 months in the bottle
- Alcoholic strength: 14%.
Morone wine is a blend of merlot (80%) and pinot noir (20%) that ages 8 months in steel barrels and 3 in bottle. 14%. 14%.
Ruby with a beautiful shine, a great wine with a strong, full and dry aroma and taste. Intense red and particularly balanced bouquet. It goes perfectly and melodiously with dishes with an accentuated flavor, roast meats, game and cheeses.